Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Hurray! Hurray! It's a holi holiday!!

N levels! It's gone! *haha* Didn't get to say 6 days more to go. Aww.. *haha* Cos' I went out with the whole gang (the 7 of us) - Gosh! I think I need a name for the 7 of us. And it is 2.25am right now. Gosh.. It's late. Anyway, We were all in black. *haha* Yup! We went Orchard, Cineleisure to catch movie, The Red Shoe. Yea.. Show isn't that bad. Then, went to walk around, and we saw this crazy lady who followed an old woman. God knows what's happening. Anyway, after that, Jesks went to Paya Lebar!! *haha* We went there just to eat that nice nice beancurd jelly. *yum yum* Hmm.. Then we took bus home. *haha* Sounds dumb but we sure had fun. Anyway, Kk sent shimin back and Jem sent me back! Stupid Jem kept disturbing me. *haha* Then, when we reached under my block, I went into the lift, then, shouted at Jem. *haha* He ran back to the lift man! *haha* Gosh! The lift didn't close in time! Man....... Anyway, I guess tomorrow, hmm.. perhaps later.. Jesks gonna come my place to play mahjong and make the "torture chamber" stuffs. So yea.. That's about it.

-5 more days to go-

With love, on Wednesday, October 12, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse